Are you a young front-end developer who’s looking to grow professionally? Do you do great work ― and want to get your code under people’s noses? Lots of people’s? Do you like the idea of working with international clients?
At Moskito Design we develop over 1000 responsive newsletters a year for 10 million people using every email client available. Among our international clients we count a couple of the biggest and most cutting-edge platforms on the planet. And now we need a trainee front-end developer to join the team in our Varese office.
You’ll work as part of a great, close-knit development team, but you’ll also maintain daily written Italian and English contact with a number of account managers, marketing managers and QA specialists in half a dozen different countries. You’ll also contribute to other agency projects, including websites, landing pages and banner ads, as well as developing tools to improve internal workflow. What we’re looking for:
Required skills and experience:
- You’re a problem solver, and you approach this task with curiosity, enthusiasm and constancy
- You’re a great communicator in Italian and written English, and can simplify complex technical ideas in a friendly human way
- You’ve got a sharp eye for detail, and you can catch errors others might let slip by
- You’re a supportive team member, and can both help and ask for help when it’s needed
Other additional skills that we’d be happy to see include:
- HTML 4 and 5, CSS 2 and 3.
- Development experience with responsive layouts (with or without the use of Bootstrap).
- PHP, SQL and experience with MySQL databases
- Wordpress or another open source CMS
If you think you’d be a great fit at this young, strong and constantly evolving agency, click on the APPLY button below or send an email with a CV and cover letter to Evelina and Giulia at email@example.com with the subject line: Front-End Developer
. Tell us about yourself and why you want this job.