Are you a young HTML/Css Developer who’s looking to grow professionally? Do you like the idea of working with international clients?
At Moskito Design we develop over 1000 responsive newsletters a year for 10 million people using every email client available. Among our international clients we count a couple of the biggest and most cutting-edge platforms on the planet. And now we need a trainee HTML/Css developer to join the team in our Varese office.
You’ll work as part of a great, close-knit development team, but you’ll also maintain daily written Italian and English contact with a number of account managers, marketing managers and QA specialists in half a dozen different countries. You’ll also contribute to other agency projects, including websites, landing pages and banner ads, as well as developing tools to improve internal workflow. What we’re looking for:
Required skills and experience:
- You’re a problem solver, and you approach this task with curiosity, enthusiasm and constancy
- You’re a great communicator in Italian and written English, and can simplify complex technical ideas in a friendly human way
- You’ve got a sharp eye for detail, and you can catch errors others might let slip by
- You’re a supportive team member, and can both help and ask for help when it’s needed
Other additional skills that we’d be happy to see include:
- HTML 4 and 5, CSS 2 and 3.
- Development experience with responsive layouts (with or without the use of Bootstrap).
- SQL and experience with MySQL databases
- Wordpress or another open source CMS
- Adobe Creative Suite
If you think you’d be a great fit at this young, strong and constantly evolving agency, click on the APPLY button below or send an email with a CV and cover letter at email@example.com with the subject line: HTML/Css Developer Trainee
. Tell us about yourself and why you want this job.