Are you a front-end developer? Do you do great work ― and want to get your code under people’s noses? Lots of people’s?
At Moskito Design our small team of front-end developers develop over 1000 responsive newsletters a year for a 10 million-recipient base using every email client available. Among our international clients we count a couple of the biggest and most cutting-edge platforms on the planet. And now we need another front-end developer to join the team
From our Varese office you’ll develop responsive newsletters for numerous different email clients at an energetic pace. You’ll work as part of a small, friendly and supportive in-house development team, but you’ll also maintain daily written Italian and English contact with a number of account managers, marketing managers and QA specialists in half a dozen different countries. You’ll also contribute to other agency projects, including websites, landing pages and banner ads, as well as developing tools to improve internal workflow. What we’re looking for:
Required skills and experience:
- You’re a problem solver, and you approach this task with curiosity, enthusiasm and constancy
- You’re a great communicator in Italian and written English, and can simplify complex technical ideas in a friendly human way
- You’ve got a sharp eye for detail, and you can catch errors others might let slip by
- You’re a supportive team member, and can both help and ask for help when it’s needed
Other additional skills that we’d be happy to see include:
- HTML 4 and 5, CSS 2 and 3.
- Development experience with responsive layouts (with or without the use of Bootstrap).
- PHP, SQL and experience with MySQL databases
- GIT/SVN versioning system
- Wordpress or another open source CMS
Salary will be discussed in the interview, and will be commensurate with your experience.
If you think you’d be a great fit at this young, strong and constantly evolving agency, click on the APPLY button below or send an email with a CV and cover letter to Evelina and Giulia at email@example.com with the subject line: Front-End Developer
P.S. If you'd like to find out more about the kind of person we're looking for, check out our recent blog post on the subject